Sunday 10 April 2011

Spring + Sun + Countryside + BMX = Awesome.





I love this time of year, and Summer. I also love where I live. 10/15 minutes from city center, but far enough out that the countryside is also only a ten minute walk/ride away.

I picked up a new value this past weeks: never complain about the warmth when I also complain about the cold.

In typical British fashion, everyones started to complain "Its too hot" - fuck that, I hate the cold so i'm making everything I can of the sun and warmth.

So from now on, I shall never complain about the heat. 

I also have a pretty awesome tan right now, u jelly?

4 comments:

  1. Heh, too hot. Try Spain: in the middle of the summer it gets too hot to walk barefoot anywhere outside. Love it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother's big into BMXing. Skateboarding was always my thing (even though I was never really that good).
    Though I will continue to complain about the heat. It's nice in moderation but it gets too hot, for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jelly! just entering winter down here :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont think its possible to get 'too hot' in britain, its just some pasty mu' fuckers love complaining

    ReplyDelete